Sunday 14 November 2010

Welcome to my Blog

Hello, My name is Amy Grimshaw and I'm 20 years old. I recently graduated from Tring Park School For The Performing Arts (formally known as Arts Eduational School) in July 2010. I was on the Dance Course there for three years and had an amazing time. Im new to blogging, it's something I've never done before so please bare with me (any suggestions about things i need to do/write about would be much appreciated!).

I've been dancing since I was 3 at a local dance school and danced in the Royal Ballet School Associates from the age of 11-16, this experience allowed me to meet people with similar interests to me and get taught by professionals with amazing skills and experiences. I also took part in Hammond School Associates and Chechetti Associates which I recieved scholarships in both. I have danced in the pantomine Alladin ( at the Theatre Royal StHelens) and danced at MoveIt! in 2010 as part of the jazz group form Tring Park.

I am currently converting my Diploma in Professional Dance and look forward to hopefully progessing in the dance industry,meeting new people,broadening my dance experiences alongside teaching dance to children of different ages and abilities. x

No comments:

Post a Comment